Exanima 0.6.3 (public beta)

Tony

Insider
Is that lever supposed to be near the gate or just inside the room containing said gate? If yes, then it's not there.
Yes, the lever is on the right side of the gate. Are you at the correct gate? Perhaps take a screenshot and also make sure you're running game version 0.6.3 (it shows what version in the start screen in the lower left-hand corner).

Mati9319

Supporter
Here it is:

Also, the game version surely is 0.6.3.

It's probably because the game's unable to tell if I've already crossed the portal, as hinted by Could not retrieve player discovery data bug.

Mati9319

Supporter
Try jumping into the pit on level 4. The portal works as a checkpoint regardless of whether or not you have checkpoints enabled.
I just did this. My character got erased :D I think I'll just suck it up and start a new game, as there's clearly nothing left to try.

Sgt. Floris

How are we supposed to fight the golems in the new level? No matter how much damage I seem to do, they just won't die.

Edit: nevermind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

Tyon

How are we supposed to fight the golems in the new level? No matter how much damage I seem to do, they just won't die.
Keep on hitting them and they will eventually fall. The special weapon that you can find has a pretty useful effect. I don't think you are meant to fight them, it's the same situation with Sir, they are both creatures that you must run away from unless you are exceptionally skilled.

burgzaza

Insider
Awesome guys, just played like two hours on the beta, and I loved it. New armors and items look fantastic, with improved reflections and shadows !
Loved the new music, ambience and to hear ennemies make them weird screams is great too.

There are several ways to deal with the
doors guardians, without fighting. Or barely :p
Still very tense when they wake up! The sound they make, walking and "ghost voicing", their height, damn the first encounter is traumatizing
:D

Last edited:

16iclark

Them things just keep chasing me around whenever I pass, and I can never seem to outrun them! And when I try to fight them, I get wrecked! Obviously I'm approaching them the wrong way :( Oh whale, I'll figure it out eventually, great update by the way ;) Love the new armors! Keep up the great work Bare Mettle!

Array

Is that new title music? Loving the changes to engine especially the new zoom - Makes the other chars more cool now you can see them in more detail. (I didn't realise the first novice opponent was so young - I felt guilty after killing him)

One odd change was that in the practice arena with the first enemy at least he now stands completely still and doesn't attack until the moment you press an attack button. The second enemy however started moving on his own - is this intentional? I suppose it helps noobs the first time you load the arena up or if you are looking away when it loads

Sgt. Floris

For people who want to know how to deal with the door golems:

Before you walk up to the door you want to enter, look for a big stone in front of the door with a symbol on it. There are tokens which you have to collect with the same symbol on it and if you have that specific token they will not attack and let you go through.

Saetheer

Insider

Look at the floor. You'll see a emblem. To pass freely, you'll have to located the correct token, found throughout the dungeon (they have the same emblem/symbol on them). Just keep token in your backpack, and they will allow you to pass without bothering you.

edit: never mind. I now see that you've figured it out in post above mine :)

Paladin

So i found a strange helmet
with a socket I can place those gems in them but can't figure out what they do (or if they even do something)
just wondering if anyone else found out?

Sgt. Floris

Look at the floor. You'll see a emblem. To pass freely, you'll have to located the correct token, found throughout the dungeon (they have the same emblem/symbol on them). Just keep token in your backpack, and they will allow you to pass without bothering you.

edit: never mind. I now see that you've figured it out in post above mine :)
Thank you for the reply though, I've edited my post.

Suggett66

Insider
So i found a strange helmet
with a socket I can place those gems in them but can't figure out what they do (or if they even do something)
just wondering if anyone else found out?
The orange and blue crystals do nothing at the moment in the socket for the Mask, however the green crystasls when placed in the sockets of the mask and then worn heal you although the crystal runs out slowly.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.