Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord at Gamescom

Tottel

Insider
Don't worry guys. We know how annoying it is to block, so we completely got rid of the feature in M&B: Bannerlord.
It also fits in our game design: We want people to experience real medieval fighting, and blocking had no place there.

To balance mindless swinging (which we are all a great fan of, btw), we added dodging: If you quadruple-tap a movement key, your character will make a 2 meter roll (with or without armour) in that direction.

We believe we nailed it.

Joke joke. Please don't kill me.

zhuliks

Insider
Don't worry guys. We know how annoying it is to block, so we completely got rid of the feature in M&B: Bannerlord.
It also fits in our game design: We want people to experience real medieval fighting, and blocking had no place there.

To balance mindless swinging (which we are all a great fan of, btw), we added dodging: If you quadruple-tap a movement key, your character will make a 2 meter roll (with or without armour) in that direction.

We believe we nailed it.

Well you are actually on a right track. Bot battles im m&b are stupid, they just swarm and lmb spam, I would like combat refined. More historically accurate if you will, battlefield would be divided into zones and each troop type cavalry, ranged and footmen would have their own zones and rules they should move and attack by, also faction leaders must attend each battle. I got some historical pictures that show what I mean here

P.S.
I found out my avatar is actually a "queen", not a "king"

Her facepalm actually fits my expression after finding it out

Nynuc

Insider

We believe we nailed it.

also lightsabers

zhuliks

Insider
@zhuliks We just assumed you were a chick.
Now if you'll excuse me, I have some pictures to delete.
If a person can't grow a proper beard it's not a reason to assume things towards said person. Besides theese are man boobs, which is perfectly normal for a man to have with or without a beard. A glorious fancy beard that defines status, warms in winter and lures females, a beard I cant have.
*runs away in tears*

Last edited:

zhuliks

Insider
Ahh, Faelivrin, my love, you liked my post, you understand me too. You and I we are the same, those sexist men assume things towards us based on our avatars, dem savages. We gurls should stick together.

P.S.: Please dont tell me you have a glorious beard irl, it will break my heart.
P.P.S.: I really hope m&b 2 development is nothing like its discussion here or it might never be finished. Though there is still no new devblog, they might be all crying because of lack of fancy beards.

Nynuc

Insider
Just going to leave this here. This is from day 1 of the event. The quality is ok, but I hope it will be a little bit better during the live stream.

(recording)

(upcoming livestream, check video info for time)
hype

Pilluminati

Insider
Just going to leave this here. This is from day 1 of the event. The quality is ok, but I hope it will be a little bit better during the live stream.

(recording)

(upcoming livestream, check video info for time)
Holy shit that looks amazing. One of the few games I'm genuinely looking forward to play.

The Witcher

Supporter
The game looks amazing got 3000 hours on warband already time for bannerlord combat is gona be harder with the new animations too

DesmondMem

Hi,
Will attempt to update SingAstro forum to the latest version next Saturday 21 Mar 2020 night 8pm, so try not to post anything after 8pm next Saturday21 Mar 2020.

Also, please update your email address... just in case the password need to be reset.

Have a nice day.

DesmondMem

whose name in the new translation patch is the best argument I know for sticking with the old one.

General strategy, Fenn/Jowy keep out til after draft.

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.