What is an insider?

burgzaza

Insider
We are the BareMettle personal minions.
We worship 'em so bad that sometimes they throw us some piece of their alien technology, and then we're happy.

NachoDawg

They get inside info on Sui Generis and they get to play the Sui Generis alpha stuff I guess. I would also assume the devs spend more time on the insider forum than on this public one.

I don't think we get any extra alpha permissions. As far as I know, as long as you've paid for alpha, you get alpha. There hasn't ever been any sorta of division between alpha players based on member type. The only thing that is different from here to steam is that updates may get posted here a day or two in advance for some quick testing before pushing it out to steam.

NachoDawg

I don't think we get any extra alpha permissions. As far as I know, as long as you've paid for alpha, you get alpha. There hasn't ever been any sorta of division between alpha players based on member type. The only thing that is different from here to steam is that updates may get posted here a day or two in advance for some quick testing before pushing it out to steam.
Ah, my bad. I was pulling conclusions out of my donkey based on some screenshots >.>

But there is an early access Sui Generis out?

Mikodzi

Insider
Insiders, sadly, it's those people who did get attracted by Bare Mettle inside and now they can't escape!
I feel like I'm living almost forever in those 4 walls of insider forum.
That shady man called Madoc it's killing us with that information hunger.

So please, someone must let me out! Please!!

Mertek98

Insider
Insiders, sadly, it's those people who did get attracted by Bare Mettle inside and now they can't escape!
I feel like I'm living almost forever in those 4 walls of insider forum.
That shady man called Madoc it's killing us with that information hunger.

So please, someone must let me out! Please!!
i can take your place if you like

Mertek98

Insider
More like a baby-gentleman-dungeon master-sword fighter-taking a shit while croutching and crying person

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.