Music Thread

ZaratanCho

Insider
Maybe ill post some more amazing crash test dummies another time. ;D

On the other hand here is some Hugh Laurie(Yes, it is dr.house..), great musician, singer, actor and writer ;D

Lathspell

this bands made me feel proud of being from where I am

Coprofago if you like meshuggah stuff with some jazz breakdowns

if you like rock/metal fusion, you should try these guys, prog rock/metal band...
lyrics are based on some gabriela mistral's poems

cosmo bozo

Insider
Suppose I need to put this one ;-)

My favourtite band at the moment ... some more

Some other stuff....

I do go to a lot of gigs...seen every band on this post multiple times, some of them well into double figures..

Reactions: lvk

Empire²

Insider
God, I listen to so many different artists, don't think I could link them all if I tried. Here's a bunch anyways:

The amount of artists I listen to, and the diversity of all the genres is nothing short of ridiculous :p

Scarecrow

Insider
My #1 war movie ost ever;

Nice, liking it

However, i feel the need of presenting my own favorite war movie ost as a result;

I guess the theme's are quite different, and Letters From Iwo Jima is more of a war drama. A great film anyways.
At the 1:55 mark is where it picks up a bit if anyone was getting impatient, lol.

Fresh

Insider
One song I found on Kickstarter that I really liked, too bad I couldn't back the project as it was US only:
One of my favorite songs, fun fact: the song contains the record for "longest note held in a top 40 song":
Talking about War OST, this would be my contribution:
And in the game music category there's no competition for me, Ocarina of Time was amazing:

BrecMadak

Insider
Nice, liking it

However, i feel the need of presenting my own favorite war movie ost as a result;

I guess the theme's are quite different, and Letters From Iwo Jima is more of a war drama. A great film anyways.
At the 1:55 mark is where it picks up a bit if anyone was getting impatient, lol.
Looks like after googling I found that Kyle Eastwood is the son of Clint Eastwood !
While I remind Eastwood, it wouldn't be fair without putting some of the best composed western music made for a PC game;

Home|Games|Media|Store|Account|Forums|Contact

© Copyright 2019 Bare Mettle Entertainment Ltd. All rights reserved.